As competition for lateral talent at law firms reaches new levels of intensity and expense, Baretz+Brunelle has observed firsthand the challenges firms encounter before and after hiring laterals — including recruiting, integrating and retaining promising talent.
Those challenges led to the creation of a first-of-its-kind offering that provides firms with holistic lateral hiring support: B+B’s Talent Intelligence & Acquisitions practice, headed by Howard Rosenberg.
The Talent Intelligence & Acquisitions practice provides law firms with detailed, military-grade intelligence reports on prospective lateral hires, allowing for more deeply informed decisions on the strategically important lateral hires to which firms devote significant resources. B+B’s deep expertise in other critical areas — communications, marketing, strategic consulting and NewLaw services – provides value throughout the entire lateral hiring and integration process.
- Military-Grade, Pre-Hire Intelligence Reports provided by former military officers and trained professionals who specialize in intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Bespoke Marketing & Communications Efforts to re-brand laterals, transition full books of business and address growth and success.
- Onboarding Support, including client integration, internal communications and business development/cross-selling planning.
- Metrics-based, Assessment Reports to maximize client development opportunities, law firm investment and individual partner economics.
- Under development: Predictive Analytics Tools to harness the power of data science to maximize the success of lateral transitions and integration.