Senior Associate or Director, NewLaw/Legal Technology
Preferred Location: New York, Chicago, or Remote
About the Position: We are looking to expand our firm’s fast-growing, industry-leading legal technology and “NewLaw” team. Candidates must have subject matter expertise in the legal technology industry, with experience working with ALSPs and/or legal tech applications, or within legal research as well as experience in media relations.
- Coordinate and assist with the development of sophisticated marketing and business development programs
- Support the execution of large-scale marketing campaigns in support of key objectives and strategies.
- Conduct media outreach and pitch stories on behalf of our clients; build relationships with the media.
- Assist with the development of PR plans, competitive analyses, press releases, bylined articles, and a variety of media pitches.
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing assets.
- Write content on behalf of our clients, e.g., blog posts, landing pages, and social media posts.
- Serve as the main liaison between the NewLaw team and the firm's digital and other teams.
- Develop and manage project plans for both team members and clients.
- Build presentations for clients for pitches, launch plans, and content strategy.
- Work collaboratively with clients’ in-house staff and other outside vendors.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry trends and developments.
We are building a more programmatic content/digital marketing offering as a managed service. The candidate will be expected to manage a number of these clients and potentially would oversee the program in its entirety.
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required. Proficiency in Hubspot (or a similar marketing automation tool), project management tools, and some design capabilities preferred.
All candidates should be self-starters, creative, exhibit good judgment, have a keen ability to work with people at all levels, and be team players.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree required; major in business, communications, economics, finance, political science, or related field preferred.
Contact: Send cover letter, résumé, and three writing samples to email@example.com.