Marketing & Social Media Strategist
Baretz+Brunelle is focused on influencing and augmenting communications programs across online, mobile and social channels and measuring their impact. From planning digital and social media campaigns and benchmarking performance goals to implementing engagement tactics and creating content, we lead the way in integrated marketing communications.
We’re looking for a Marketing & Social Media Strategist to join our ranks, an individual deeply ingrained in internet culture, integrated marketing communications and the dynamics of on- and off-line community-building.
This individual will serve as a key liaison among clients, account teams and agency management, focusing on developing client programs, managing client relations and owning staff development.
About the Job
As a Marketing & Social Media Strategist, you’ll manage our internal and key clients’ social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers and active fans and promoters. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage our internal and our clients’ social media profiles, calendar and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our clients’ brand and content
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our clients, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers as well as from new audiences
- Work alongside our content development, digital and account teams to help distribute content that engages our clients’ audience and supports the overall communication and marketing goals
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks, content strategies or mechanisms to reach and engage relevant target audiences
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of integrated marketing and traditional public relations, and the role social and digital media play in integrated marketing
- Develop/manage influencer relations programs and successfully implement related activities where needed
- Ability to identify cultural trends, memes and timely news stories in order to capitalize on them on behalf of our clients through social media, earned media or paid media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field. Master’s degree in a design field desirable.
- 3+ years experience in a digital capacity, PR and/or media or advertising agency experience preferred.
- Successful track record of helping to build and present strategic digital concepts/programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs.
- Solid grasp of social, digital, word-of-mouth marketing, online analytics; personal and professional experience across the digital and social space and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Ability to translate social media and digital trends, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences.
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working effectively with colleagues and clients across organizations and geographies.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple deadlines efficiently.
- Proficiency in using social media and marketing software like HubSpot, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, or Spredfast, to monitor and publish social media conversations.
- Legal or financial services industry experience is a major plus.
- Experience with photography, or photo editing
- Strong illustration skills
- Google Analytics
Contact: Send cover letter, résumé, and three writing samples to email@example.com.