Baretz+Brunelle is focused on influencing and augmenting communications programs across online, mobile and social channels and measuring their impact. From planning digital campaigns and benchmarking performance goals to implementing engagement tactics and creating content, we lead the way in integrated marketing communications.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our ranks, an individual deeply ingrained in design culture, integrated marketing communications and the dynamics of brand experience.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work on high profile accounts, where your work is making a direct impact on our clients and helping achieve great results. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity we would love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with account leadership to support all creative initiatives and to develop creative solutions for clients
- Create brand identity packages and collateral (PPT templates, letterhead, business cards, etc.)
- Design marketing assets and collateral for clients, and internally, such as print ads, brochures, reports and whitepapers, direct mail pieces, corporate presentations, collateral templates and more
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for new creative initiatives, provide ongoing constructive feedback related to projects and collaborate with other internal creatives as needed to complete projects
- Maintain and evolve the brand and graphic standards for Baretz+Brunelle and clients
Qualifications and Competencies:
- BFA design-related degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience as a graphic designer and/or art director
- Strong graphic design skills with impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Adobe Creative Suite expert—InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Office—especially PowerPoint
- An eagerness to continue growing your design toolkit
- Comfort in a deadline-driven environment, with a strong ability to develop and deliver work in a timely manner and to handle multiple projects at a time
- A high level of productivity and proactiveness, especially when developing new ideas
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to explain your creative vision/process in relation to the project goals to cross-functional partners
- Comfort taking art direction, receiving feedback and navigating multiple points of view
- An interest in being an avid collaborator with a flexible aesthetic range
- Fast learner and an independent self-starter
- Legal or financial services industry experience is a major plus.
- Experience with photography, or photo editing
- Strong illustration skills
- Web design/UX (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Video editing
Contact: Send cover letter, résumé, and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.